butterfly wings of winter

butterfly wings of winter
Hello dear friends,
I have been at the lodge for a week of pure lovliness, meaning; the sun is brilliant for most of the day, and I am with my husband. With winter dog sledding expeditions in full swing, a glimpse of my husband for more than a few hours here and there is rare.
I have been working on a new blog for EarthSong Lodge and just started seeking tutorials since learning the art of blogging is a new tool. Check out www.earthsonglodge.blogspot.com and see how I am doing.
Gee...three weeks until spring..believe it or not, here in Denali the willow buds are starting to bloom. I can only dream they are cherry blossoms!
Hugs and happy thoughts,
Karin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karin, you are the light of my life...that is why I married you!

Your husband

Charlene said...

Karin,
Hello! I see you came to visit me & became a followe so, I wanted to come by to meet you too. Love what I see so far. So you live in Homer? Do you know Nan? She lives up there too. Do you read Eileen from Stars Fault(both of them are on my sidebar& you can click to visit if you choose)? She lives in Alaska too.

How did you break your arm? I like to knit too. I am not very good at it but, I do like it. How's your sweater coming? And yoga... how long have you been into that? I took a 6 week class through continuing ed in town & I wish I would do it regularly. I need to find a studio where there are others doing the same thing & maybe they would encourage me to be more regular. I think it would help my back. Now I'm off to visit your other blog. Charlene

Charlene said...

I just checked out your Earth Song Lodge WOW is all I can say. We have been to Alaska before but, would love to return. IF we do I would love to come see you. Do you get to see the Midnight Lights in Denali? That is a dream of Hubby & I to see them at least once. MARCH in Alaska is really cold for southerners like us! We would need locals to help with all the details. Talk to ya soon. Charlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin,
I love your blog, it shows your lovely soul. And, you are a knitting artist!
Happy blogging,
Michelle