butterfly wings of winter

butterfly wings of winter

Happy 2010


Dear friends and family,
It has been a long time since I have added to this blog, so it's about time!
I wish you all happiness and oceans full of snowy succulent happy thoughts.
Tips of inspiration I am thriving on for 2010:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain (or snow).
If you've fallen....no worries...get up and get going. Believe in yourself.
Remind yourself often that you can do anything you set out to do, just close your eyes and envision the outcome.
And last but not least, I have a yellow bike just like the picture above (can you see me riding this?) After 4 surgeries for the past 4 summers, I am determined to get on my bike and ride quite a lot in 2010!!!! Wish you were with me:)
LOL,
Karin

No comments: