butterfly wings of winter

butterfly wings of winter

Dwell in possibility

Today the snow is swirling around my home up on the hill in Homer Alaska. It feels as if a friend has wrapped a blanket around me and I love this feeling of contentment.
Sera and I are going to start sending a journal back and forth in the mail to each other, a new way for each of us to communicate our emotions. I am excited about dwelling in possibilities.
Watching the weather drifting around before me makes me want to get back to my knitting project. I am determined to get the back of my sweater done before the evening. Oh, how I love to knit....the softness of the yarn, the colors, and the outcome of a ball of wool....
I hope this day has been another special day in your lives.
With love and always happy thoughts,
Karin

No comments: